Amanzi Guest House
Located in Craighall Park, minutes from Rosebank, Sandton, Melrose Arch and Hyde Park. 4* COMFORT AT THE BEST RATE. All accommodation options offer Self-catering and B&B, Ideal for short and long stays....
Classic SA guest house proves itself again
"Another stay at Amanzi, another winning experience. I've been staying at Amanzi for years and it's never disappointed. Great location, close to Sandton, Hyde Park and hip Parkhurst. Spacious, well-appointed room. Quality breakfasts. Nothing fancy or pretentious but an incredibly good value. And Pam and her staff were as friendly and accommodating as ever; whether you need a quick laundry fix after 2 weeks of travel elsewhere, early check-in after a long flight, or some extra milk in your fridge to go with your rooibos and rusks. I'll be back...again!
Trip Advisor review May 2018
What makes Amanzi special?
Guests tell us that it's the space and comfort, and especially our high speed Wi-Fi, others say it's our garden setting with the pool, the deck and the barbecue facilities. Everyone comments on how quiet it is and how conveniently situated.
Read more reviews on Trip Advisor
Amanzi Guest House at a glance:
- Four contemporary, spacious APARTMENTS each with private entrances, and
- Three private garden COTTAGES, comfortable and convenient for long stays
- Pet friendly in two cottages
- Tranquil, lush garden, water features, fenced and safe salt water pool, upstairs sun deck
- Relaxed tranquil ambience
- Fast (100Mbps) free unlimited Wi-Fi in each Apartment and Cottage and throughout the property
- Plenty of parking
- Great home cooked breakfasts, using fresh and organic products, and the best coffee!
- Lots of extras in the rooms- international plugs and sufficient plug points, ground coffee, filtered water, safe, iron + board, tea, milk, home-made biscuits.
- Special monthly rates, and weekly rates - please enquire
- Craighall Park is a quiet, well treed neighbourhood
- Close to Rosebank, Sandton, Hyde Park, Parktown North, vibey Parkhurst and Melrose Arch
- Great restaurants you can walk to
- Convenient local shops, doctors, Pharmacies and Hyde Park Mall for banks, movies and books
- Delta Park to run, cycle, walk in (with dogs, children or a friend)
- A local Gym down the road (we have vouchers for this, no need to join)
Good to know:
We will give inside info on where to eat, and what to do in Jozi!
- Pam and Rob, the owners, live on the property
- Friendly atmosphere
- Quiet, peaceful ambience
- Professional service
- Good management
- Friendly, loyal staff who enjoy what they do