Welcome to Johannesburg's Best Guesthouses
A WARM WELCOME AWAITS YOU at each and every one of our guesthouses and bed & breakfast establishments and boutique lodges.
Our Johannesburg Guesthouses are located in the beautiful northern suburbs falling in and around the central hub of Rosebank
- a vibrant, cosmopolitan commercial, residential and tourist hub. We offer accommodation in Craighall Park, Melville, Parkwood and Parktown North.
Our guest houses are conveniently located only a few minutes away from the Rosebank CBD and Gautrain Station.
The nearby Rosebank Mall, Melrose Arch
, Hyde Park Shopping Centre and Sandton City offer a wonderful selection of department stores, boutiques, book shops and restaurants. The University of Johannesburg and the Witwatersrand as well as Gordon Business Institute [GIBS]
are a short journey away and we're conveniently positioned close to medical facilities such as the Netcare Rosebank Clinic, Wits Donald Gordon Medical Centre
, Netcare Milpark and Sandton Clinic.
What makes us different?
Best price. No commission
. No third party intermediary. Direct and immediate contact with establishment owner. All properties accredited and benchmarked.
Professional Standards and Personal Service
All our guesthouses are bench-marked according to the standards of the National Accommodation of South Africa (NAA-SA)
and belong to the Rosebank Region Accommodation Association
. Many of our guesthouses are star graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
and are ranked in TripAdvisor's Top 10 Johannesburg Inns and B&B's. You can be assured of excellent accommodation in professionally run establishments
Business & Leisure Travel, Short or Long Stays
Whether you are a traveller overnighting, here for a longer stay
, on business or holiday you'll receive a warm welcome. Lush garden settings ensure a tranquil atmosphere
for you to relax and unwind in, after a busy day. We pride ourselves on offering excellent personal service (usually owner-run) with all the luxuries and attention to detail required by discerning business travellers or tourists, at very reasonable rates.
Wide Range of Accommodation Options
We offer a wide range of high quality bed & breakfast
(B&B) and self catering
accommodation ranging from standard bedroom units and suites, to two-bedroomed garden cottages, and self-contained apartments. Some of our guest houses can accommodate families, honeymooners
and even pets! Most have swimming pools.
Neighbourhood News: : Craighall Park
Craighall Park is a wonderful mix of rural country, suburban tranquility and urban convenience. How many Joburg suburbs have a nursery, horseriding, vegetable gardens and a spruit (or stream) running right through the heart of the neighbourhood? And where else in Gauteng is there a winery which presses its own grapes and bottles its own wine? .. and it's all on our doorstep! For more see read here
Whats on near Johannesburg Guest Houses in January and for the next months.....
- The Pantry Market at Keyes is the new artisanal food market, taking place on the last Saturday of every month: specializing in small-batch, artisanal products, from olive oil and honey to fresh produce, charcuterie, confectionery, sourdough bread and cut flowers
Venue: Keyes Art Mile, 19 Keyes Ave, Trumpet Building, Rosebank, Johannesburg | Time: 9am to 2pm | Cost: Free entry
- Nina Simone at the Market Theatre Christina Ham's dramatic show Nina Simone Four Women comes to Joburg's Market Theatre (link) until 24th February (timed to coincide with Black History Month), with an all-South African cast and production crew. It features Simone's original music - a unique mix of jazz, blues and folks & tells them the story of the artist's evolution into an outspoken advocate for racial and gender equality during the upheaval of the Civil Rights era in America.
Venue: Joburg's Market Theatre | Date: Until 24th Feb | Time: Tuesday - Saturday @20h00 and Sunday @15h00
- Sinatra and me - Richard Shelton presents the hit show, Sinatra and Me - an evening of Frank Sinatra's music accompanied by Adam Howard's 17-piece Joburg Big Band. Having recently received the 'Best Actor in a Leading Role' award after playing Frank Sinatra in 'Rat Pack, Confidential,' Shelton in now recreating moments from Sinatra's musical career.
Venue: Mandela Theatre, Joburg Theatre, 163 Civic Blvd, Braamfontein | Date: 21st - 24th March | Time: Thu and Sun 3pm / Fri and Sat 8pm | Cost: R150 - R320
- The 2019 Rand Show - highlights include the popular military display by the SANDF, The Garden and Home Pavilion, Joburg's Talent Show, Clash of Ages Cooking Competition as well as the Fashion and Fitness Model Extravaganza.
Venue: Johannesburg Expo Centre | Date: 19th - 26th April | Cost: R150
- The Mousetrap, Agatha Christie's renowned murder mystery. A group of people gathered in a country house cut off by the snow discover, to their horror, that there is a murderer in their midst.
Venue: Main Theatre, Pieter Toerien Theatre, Montecasino, Montecasino Blvd, Fourways | Date: 23 January - 3 March | Time: Wed to Sat 8pm / Sat 4pm / Sun 3pm | Cost: R100 - R240
- In Good Spirits Festival 2019 - The 2019 In Good Spirits festival includes gin, whisky, tequila, rum, vodka, brandy and mampoer. The festival also brings together some of South Africa's best mixologists to compete for cocktail of the year - also food stalls provided by the chefs of the venue and there are workshops for those who want to improve their mixology skills.
Venue: The Country Club, 1 Napier Road, Auckland Park, Johannesburg | Date: 4 - 6 April