Welcome to Johannesburg's Best Guesthouses
A WARM WELCOME AWAITS YOU at each and every one of our guesthouses and bed & breakfast establishments and boutique lodges.
Our Johannesburg Guesthouses are located in the beautiful northern suburbs falling in and around the central hub of Rosebank
- a vibrant, cosmopolitan commercial, residential and tourist hub. We offer accommodation in Craighall Park, Melville, Parkwood and Parktown North.
Our guest houses are conveniently located only a few minutes away from the Rosebank CBD and Gautrain Station.
The nearby Rosebank Mall, Melrose Arch
, Hyde Park Shopping Centre and Sandton City offer a wonderful selection of department stores, boutiques, book shops and restaurants. The University of Johannesburg and the Witwatersrand as well as Gordon Business Institute [GIBS]
are a short journey away and we're conveniently positioned close to medical facilities such as the Netcare Rosebank Clinic, Wits Donald Gordon Medical Centre
, Netcare Milpark and Sandton Clinic.
What makes us different?
Best price. No commission
. No third party intermediary. Direct and immediate contact with establishment owner. All properties accredited and benchmarked.
Professional Standards and Personal Service
All our guesthouses are bench-marked according to the standards of the National Accommodation of South Africa (NAA-SA)
and belong to the Rosebank Region Accommodation Association
. Many of our guesthouses are star graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
and are ranked in TripAdvisor's Top 10 Johannesburg Inns and B&B's. You can be assured of excellent accommodation in professionally run establishments
Business & Leisure Travel, Short or Long Stays
Whether you are a traveller overnighting, here for a longer stay
, on business or holiday you'll receive a warm welcome. Lush garden settings ensure a tranquil atmosphere
for you to relax and unwind in, after a busy day. We pride ourselves on offering excellent personal service (usually owner-run) with all the luxuries and attention to detail required by discerning business travellers or tourists, at very reasonable rates.
Wide Range of Accommodation Options
We offer a wide range of high quality bed & breakfast
(B&B) and self catering
accommodation ranging from standard bedroom units and suites, to two-bedroomed garden cottages, and self-contained apartments. Some of our guest houses can accommodate families, honeymooners
and even pets! Most have swimming pools.
Neighbourhood News: 7 things to do with kids near our guesthouses
- Get swinging at Acrobranch - The Acrobranch park in Melrose consists of four courses (two for kids, two for adults) and is equipped with four zip lines, swing bridges and Tarzan swings. The courses are family-friendly and safe for children as young as three years.
- Red Bus City Tour - The Red Bus City Tour is a hop-on, hop-off excursion which takes you to over 20 of the most interesting attractions in Joburg, from Gold Reef City to the James Hall Transport Museum, with a special audio commentary channel for kids. Keep your eye out for specials which often run over the school holiday period.
- Visit the Cradle of Humankind - Get out of the city and head to the Cradle of Humankind in Maropeng for a family trip that promises to be as fun as it will be educational. The Learner Centre is interactive and informative and will be a hit with both young and old. The main attraction, however, is the underwater boat ride that guides you through the history of Earth's creation in a visceral, awe-inspiring way.
- Spend a day at the Johannesburg Zoo - The Johannesburg Zoo has got all sorts of exciting things lined up for the holidays. Kids from 7-13 years can enjoy a Holiday Fun Day and various other kids' events throughout the year, all of which include animal feeding, crafts and games.
- Explore the night skies at the planetarium - If stars, constellations and comets are your kid's thing, the Johannesburg Wits Planetarium should be at the top of your holiday itinerary. There are experts on site to answer astronomy questions and stoke your child's curiosity in what lies beyond the earth's atmosphere. Added bonus: telescopes are also for sale at the planetarium which means you can take star-gazing into your own hands. Attend the planetarium's public shows this holiday season and consult the site for its show diary.
- Boating at the Zoo Lake Baths - Rent a rowboat at Lions Boating Club and head for some fun on the water. There's an enclosed play area too for some post-picnic activities.
- Adventure golfing for a school hols-in-one - Gather a team of four and head down to the green. The Adventure Golf branches in Stoneridge, Randburg and Fourways take miniature golfing to another level and are great for parties, too.
Whats on near Johannesburg Guest Houses in April and for the next months.....
- CHICAGO the Musical
The award-winning Broadway and West End musical Chicago returns to South Africa after 11 years.
Based on real life events back in the 1920s, the plot follows jazz slayer Roxie Hart as she shoots her lover. Along with Cell Block rival and double-murderess Velma Kelly, they fight to keep from death row with the help of smooth talking lawyer, Billy Flynn.
Starring Samantha Peo (Cabaret, West Side Story, Strictly Come Dancing) and Ilse Klink (Mamma Mia!, Show Boat, Isidingo), as well as Craig Urbani (Sound of Music, Rock of Ages, Scandal) who reprises the role of the devious lawyer, Billy Flynn in South Africa while Jonathan Roxmouth (Phantom of the Opera, Evita, Sweeney Todd) plays this role in New Zealand and China
Venue: Teatro, Montecasino, Montecasino Blvd, Fourways | Date: 20 April 2019 to 26 May 2019
- Afro-soul Unplugged
Venue: Joburg Theatre | Date: 12 to 30 April 2019
- Into The Woods The Musical
Venue: Pieter Toerien Main Theatre, Montecasino | Date: 8 March to 14 April 2019
- The Sleeping Beauty Ballet
Venue: Joburg Theatre | Date: 29 March to 7 April 2019
- Design Joburg
Venue: Sandton Convention Centre, 161 Maude St, Sandton | Date: 24 to 26 May 2019
- The Johannesburg Cap Classique & Champagne Festival
Venue: Inanda Polo Club | Date: 13 to 14 April 2019