Welcome to Johannesburg's Best Guesthouses
A WARM WELCOME AWAITS YOU at each and every one of our guesthouses and bed & breakfast establishments and boutique lodges.
Our Johannesburg Guesthouses are located in the beautiful northern suburbs falling in and around the central hub of Rosebank
- a vibrant, cosmopolitan commercial, residential and tourist hub. We offer accommodation in Craighall Park, Melville, Parkwood and Parktown North.
Our guest houses are conveniently located only a few minutes away from the Rosebank CBD and Gautrain Station.
The nearby Rosebank Mall, Melrose Arch
, Hyde Park Shopping Centre and Sandton City offer a wonderful selection of department stores, boutiques, book shops and restaurants. The University of Johannesburg and the Witwatersrand as well as Gordon Business Institute [GIBS]
are a short journey away and we're conveniently positioned close to medical facilities such as the Netcare Rosebank Clinic, Wits Donald Gordon Medical Centre
, Netcare Milpark and Sandton Clinic.
What makes us different?
Best price. No commission
. No third party intermediary. Direct and immediate contact with establishment owner. All properties accredited and benchmarked.
Professional Standards and Personal Service
All our guesthouses are bench-marked according to the standards of the National Accommodation of South Africa (NAA-SA)
and belong to the Rosebank Region Accommodation Association
. Many of our guesthouses are star graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
and are ranked in TripAdvisor's Top 10 Johannesburg Inns and B&B's. You can be assured of excellent accommodation in professionally run establishments
Business & Leisure Travel, Short or Long Stays
Whether you are a traveller overnighting, here for a longer stay
, on business or holiday you'll receive a warm welcome. Lush garden settings ensure a tranquil atmosphere
for you to relax and unwind in, after a busy day. We pride ourselves on offering excellent personal service (usually owner-run) with all the luxuries and attention to detail required by discerning business travellers or tourists, at very reasonable rates.
Wide Range of Accommodation Options
We offer a wide range of high quality bed & breakfast
(B&B) and self catering
accommodation ranging from standard bedroom units and suites, to two-bedroomed garden cottages, and self-contained apartments. Some of our guest houses can accommodate families, honeymooners
and even pets! Most have swimming pools.
Whats on in Joburg in March 2020
- Heineken F1 Joburg Festival - The track entertainment starts at 1.30pm (Note Festival times are subject to change). Guests are encouraged to bring ear protection (ear plugs or ear defenders) The Heineken F1 Joburg Festival takes place in the streets of Sandton with interactive activities for attendees.precaution.
Venue: Katherine Street, Sandton, Johannesburg | Date: 29 March 2020 | Time: 11am to 8pm
- Flavours of India - Flavours of India is a lifestyle event that showcases the colour, aromas, music, dancing inspired by Indian culture.
Venue: Gold Reef City, Johannesburg | Date: 27 March - 5 April 2020 | Time: 11am to 9pm (Sunday to Thursday)
- The Wedding Expo in partnership with Old Mutual - The Wedding Expo in partnership with Old Mutual is the premier wedding event in the glamorous City of Gold and is so excited to call Sandton Convention Centre is new home! For Brides-to-be we have everything you need to plan your fairytale wedding - from stationery to cakes, wedding dresses to photographers, venues to honeymoon destinations... and so much more... including fashion shows, cake tasting, demonstrations, interactive experiences, give-aways, specials and promotions
Venue: Sandton Convention Centre, Sandton, Johannesburg | Date: 14 - 15 March 2020 (11am to 8pm)
- Proudly SA Buy Local Summit & Expo - The 9th annual Buy Local Summit & Expo comprises 2 days of conferencing, a Business Solutions Hub and Expo
Venue: Sandton Convention Centre, Sandton, Johannesburg | Date: 23 - 24 March 2020
- 35th Annual Gandhi Walk - Lenasia - The Gandhi Walk Committee presents the 35th Gandhi Walk, an annual fundraiser aiming to create a fun and social platform for community unity and social awareness. Over 5000 people enter the walk each year, it’s a day full of fun.
Venue: Gandhi Hall, 23 Mandrill St, Lenasia | Date: 5 April 2020