Fifteen on Orange Guest Lodge
Grading: NAA-SA, AA Highly Recommended
Individually designed unpretentious Guest Lodge located within easy reach of Johannesburg's central business district in the leafy, up-market suburb of Orchards.
A non-smoking environment that offers three spacious, fully furnished well-equipped one or two bedroom, self-catering suites, each with its own entrance.
Centrally located, self-contained, secure, tranquil, spotlessly clean, warm, friendly and where you will feel most at home. Guests have the option to request breakfast or enjoy the self catering facilities in each suite.
- GPS coordinates -26.1513671,28.0758061
- Easy access to the Highway - 3 minutes
- Within easy walking distance to Norwood Shopping Mall (0.5 km) and Norwood Village (1 km )
- Large variety of ethnic and specialty restaurants including kosher and halal as well as bakeries/pastry shops in the immediate area
- Walking distance to several churches, shuls and mosques within 2 - 3 kilometer radius
"Spotless; safe; feel secure; so large; very relaxing and private; warm and welcoming; the best beds ever. did not want to get up; everything you can want for a comfortable stay; close to all amenities
.so I can walk; did not want to leave; very friendly with great staff; feel well taken care of; beautiful rooms; great that my laundry got done; super linen and towels; fabulous shower; home from home."
Distance to Airport
- OR Tambo International Airport (15.1 km)
- Lanseria Airport (28.7 km)
In Suite Features
- Private entrance
- Luxury en suite bathroom, bath and hand shower
- Open plan lounge with fully equipped modern kitchen.
- Very spacious bedroom
- Ample cupboards
- Queen size bed
- Single bed
- Egyptian cotton linen
- Cotton towels
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen HD TV with DSTV
- Complementary tea, coffee, Milo, fresh milk, homemade biscuits
- Free Wi-Fi
- Serviced daily
- Laundry service (optional extra)
- Secure garage parking
- Street security plus CAP (Community Association Protection)
- Beautiful garden
- Swimming pool
- Backed up by alternative private power supply